A no-obligation Good Energy evaluation provides you with:
- Total kilowatt-hours, therms or gallons consumed by each energy account.
- Historical costs for each account.
- A summary of your current "Market Supply" rate, (price to beat),
- Possibility for energy cost savings resulting from
changes you make at your facility such as peak demand
shaving, lighting system retrofits, etc.
- If energy supply cost savings are available in your
market, you will also get price quotes from competitive
providers of energy.
When you choose a Good Energy energy cost savings solution we
can provide you with the following support:
- ANNUAL, QUARTERLY, OR MONTHLY TRACKING ANALYSIS: Good Energy can provide you
with a tracking report of your energy usage and cost to
allow you to compare current usage and cost with the same
period of the previous year.
- LIGHTING RETROFIT ANALYSIS: We give you a general analysis
on how to optimize your lighting costs by simply replacing
inefficient bulbs and ballasts. Detailed customer analysis
and consulting services are also available.
- OTHER SERVICES: Good Energy offers many other services including
utility rebate administration, Federal Energy Tax Credit administration,
renewable energy credit brokerage to earn customers the EPA Green Power
Partner status, and more.