Good Energy is growing again. An energy management consultant focused on saving customers money and increasing the value of their assets, Good Energy provides supply and demand energy management services to customers across the country. Good Energy is now adding a Director of Affiliate Business Development position to our growing staff. As a team member of the Good Energy office in Carrollton, Texas, the Director of Affiliate Business Development will have the opportunity to learn about the energy consulting industry from the best. Good Energy offers an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance.
Good Energy believes in the importance of ongoing learning and empowering team members with challenges that drive both the company and team members forward. If you are dedicated and ready to work for an organization that offers career advancement in a fast-paced environment, please apply.
- Proactively develop and grow a network of independent agents to present Good Energy’s value proposition in multiple market segments to boost revenue
- Research trustworthy resources to find quality candidates
- Work with the management team to help shape and drive the goals
- Track and measure the success of agents on a quarterly basis
- Measure partnership performance and areas of optimization
- Liaison and manage relationships with energy suppliers
- Work with the marketing team to help develop materials to engage and educate
- Join industry associations and network with industry contacts to keep up with market trends
Key Skills Required:
- BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Proven background in business development
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Research and strategic analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Negotiation and being adept at closing deals with clients
- Drive, confidence and focus
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask
- Performance monitoring
Salary will be commensurate with experience.